For Sale By Owner:
This property was built in 1900 and is the perfect location for a professional office, business or multi-family remodeling project. The area contains many other professional offices and is a short distance to both federal and local courthouses, the Capital Building and one of the largest entertainment districts in the state.
The separate cottage apartment can provide an income in this highly rentable area. The most recent tenant paid $600/month and moved out in December, 2016 so that renovations could be completed.
The property contains approx. 2500 Sq. Ft, (approx. 1,900 main house, 600 rear cottage) and is zoned Planned Commercial. The lot contains 4792 +/- sq.ft.
Asking $225,000. Selling agent will receive above-average commission rate.
Both properties are available for lease options (min. 6 month rear cottage, min 12 month main building). For more information please email Grayson.
- < 1 Mile from River Market entertainment District
- Short drive across the bridge to Dickey-Stephens Park , Verizon Arena & the Argenta District
- Located conveniently on the Arkansas River Trail
- 1/2 Mile to the Arkansas State Capital & 1/4 Mile to Little Rock City Hall
Remodeling projects that have been completed:
- Remodel of rear cottage
- New Gas Wall heater (2011)
- New Roof (2011)
- New laminate flooring & cabinet paint (2011)
- Stucco Replaced with Siding (2017)
- New upstairs Air conditioning Unit (2016)
- windows resealed & re-finished (2017)
- Updates to Front House
- Windows re-conditioned & re-painted (2017)
- Upstairs Bathroom re-tiled & re-painted (2013)
- New flooring in Laundry Room (2017)
- Side Awning re-conditioned (2017)
- New Roof (2011)
- New hardwoods installed in Living/Meeting room (2011)
- Plumbing & drywall repair to upstairs bathroom (2013 & 2016)
Additional improvements have been quoted through Flick Restorations & Construction of Greenbrier, AR.